Sign in to follow this  
MrsYee

Make Changes To Hours More Obvious, Please

I saw the nice big banner on the home page that the "Memphis Call Center Is Now Open".  Arrived at Memphis Call Center at 4:36, to be told (through the door) that they closed at 4:30 (instead of the normal 5:00).  I suggest adding the new will-call hours to the nice big banner so that no other customers will waste 45 minutes of their time, unnecessarily burn gas, and avoid a huge amount of frustration only to leave empty handed and have to do the entire trip again in the morning.  Had I known of the time change, I'd have chosen the free shipping and avoided the trip altogether since I ended up having to wait another day anyway!

This is posted on UScutter website  06/22/2010  Which was effective 06/01/2020.  I went to the banner, it says SEE DETAILS HERE. I clicked on it and it took me to this page, where the hours are listed 9am to 4:30PM. Since 06/01/2020.  It also states to allow 2 hours processing, before your order is ready.  I hope you are doing that. 

We are happy to announce the re-opening of our Memphis will call on June 1st. To ensure the health and safety of all of our employees and customers, we ask all will call customers to follow the guidelines detailed here:

https://www.uscutter.com/index/page/static/subpage/store_pickup

call center.JPG

I didn't say it wasn't posted elsewhere on their website.  My point was that customers such as myself, who have been visiting the call center for years, may not think there was a need to "click for more details".  Hence, the suggestion to simply add the time to the front page.  I blame no one but myself for not getting there earlier, although it really would have been nice to have been offered a reprieve since my order was paid for. It is what it is.  I was simply making a suggestion to avoid others from suffering the same outcome. 

• Like 1