JosephM

Kingcut A Series Drivers needed

Good Day i have a Kingcut A series cutter and need help with drivers for either windows or mac.

I have attached pictures of the plotter any help is greatly appreciated.

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Thank you im new to sign blazer seems like i have found it but cannot do a test cut (can't figure out how to proceed from there) care to help with a manual or remote control of my machine happy to pay for the help

56 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Joe, howdy!

The SignBlazer program includes the drivers for those machines.

kingcut.jpg

Thank you im new to sign blazer seems like i have found it but cannot do a test cut (can't figure out how to proceed from there) care to help with a manual or remote control of my machine happy to pay for the help

Just to add that on the device manager my cutter is not being recognised  and says unknown device 

paint.png

try to install the driver that Slice had posted, and reboot the machine. Check the Device Manager and see if it will pop up in COM & PORTS. If it's there, right click on it and verify the COM Port that was assigned to it. Then go into the Sign Blazer program and designate the appropriate COM Port.

Seems that i am the one that end up with this plotter by the pictures shared here and now i am stuck and not going anywhere , drivers installed correctly , can someone share a manual or remote control for this device ? How to put device in online mode ?

30 minutes ago, LeoMzs said:

Seems that i am the one that end up with this plotter by the pictures shared here and now i am stuck and not going anywhere , drivers installed correctly , can someone share a manual or remote control for this device ? How to put device in online mode ?

interesting that he was on the forum just 19 hrs ago

any luck in fixing the fault - ie finding the correct driver to get the pc to talk to the usb to serial connection of the plotter? 

ive tried multiple Ftdi drivers on multiple pcs ( xp /win7 /win 10 ) and still not getting a comms or plot , 

the A series drivers are out there somewhere but i cant find them all links are broken 

the usb chip inside the machine is a Philips chip PDIUSBD12. CZ4478 HUI002

the Id for the unrecognised USB device are:

USB\VID_0471&pID_0630&REV_0100

USB\VID_047&PID_0630 

Im totally stuck here , and need some help please:) ( ps mines a different serial number ) 

On value cutters here, best to use a Tripp-lite Keyspan Adapter with a null modem cable that matches your connection on the cutter.  Tripp-lite is the brand name and has it's own driver.  Tripp-lite works with vinyl cutters.  Others have a cheap Chinese chipset, just like the vinyl cutter has. After downloading driver and rebooting your computer, go into your computer device manager and find the com port number. It must be between 1-4, nothing higher, Then go into your cutting software set up and choose the same com port number. They must match.   USB end plugs into your USB on computer,  then connect the null modem cable to the Tripp-lite. then the other end to cutter. 

Find the best price. https://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Keyspan-High-Speed-USA-19HS/dp/B0000VYJRY/ref=sr_1_1_mod_primary_new?crid=561Q533LR0Y9&keywords=tripp+lite+keyspan+high+speed+usb+to+serial+adapter&qid=1680643286&sbo=RZvfv%2F%2FHxDF%2BO5021pAnSA%3D%3D&sprefix=tripp+lite+keyspan%2Caps%2C486&sr=8-1

+1

Forget about trying to use the USB on the plotter. Go with the serial connection and it'll make your life much easier.