Sign in to follow this  
PM-Performance

Is US Cutter closed or having communication issues?

Not sure what is up but looked at stock for several common items and a lot of items low or no inventory - - - - They could be having trouble with the protest in seattle as Redmond is not far away but that shouldn't affect inventory there or memphis as that would have been coming in regularly

Much stuff originates from CHINA, which has slowed shipments of everything to a crawl.

What are you looking to get?

This slows down things also.  I had this delay last week. :huh:  Look at the reason.  I got them today.  But still 1 roll had to be delivered from Oracal in GA.   If you need something, don't wait til you run out.  I order when I am down 1/2 a 50 yd roll. So I was Ok. 

UPS.JPG

1 hour ago, slice&dice said:

Much stuff originates from CHINA, which has slowed shipments of everything to a crawl.

What are you looking to get?

I am just trying to call them to get idea on compatibility on something and trying to get support tickets answered. I have been figuring stuff out on my own and asking little things on here, but I was hoping for support from them. 

I finally reached out to them on Facebook and they said they have phone issues today and short staffed. I will suck it up. Just threw me off their phone said they are celebrating 4th of July Holiday in Mid June. lol

46 minutes ago, PM-Performance said:

I am just trying to call them to get idea on compatibility on something and trying to get support tickets answered. I have been figuring stuff out on my own and asking little things on here, but I was hoping for support from them. 

I finally reached out to them on Facebook and they said they have phone issues today and short staffed. I will suck it up. Just threw me off their phone said they are celebrating 4th of July Holiday in Mid June. lol

I reached out to the last real contact that I know I can trust and he said Oracal was backed up after large demand and oracal had shut down during the covid shut downs - but are getting close to getting up to full speed = they should be getting inventory shorly to fill the low items.
On the call center they have hired some new help but again are overwhelmed with traffic - I know from the past getting new people up to speed can be a difficult time - 

Overall it was good to hear the reasons for the problems people have experienced from a trustworthy source 

• Like 1