Sign in to follow this  
protek

Customer Service

A few years back I went to Taco Time, and I really dig their crisp beef barritos. Got one ordered up that was rancid and about made me vomit. I still will not eat Taco Bell. I really dig those crisp beef barritos.

Buy what you dig, ya dig?

according to you I already did now your just all talk.........  there are other user names to use any way mister.  I will always speak my mind no need for you to EVER think different.

All talk? Like to see a list of who I have banned? When we ban,we ban the IP, not the user name. If you don't know what that is, the IP is the computer connection that you use to get on.

I can assure you if I wanted back I could be back in 5 minutes

Super! Another one of "those" - there is a handful of you chosen few in every crowd, turd. Don't bruise all up patting yourself on the back.

Glad I am done dealing with this type of excitement.....

:thumbsup:

gee I don't have to you already did.  It don't please me to not get along with some people but you know when some people did not want to get along so I learn to let them be that way :thumbsup:

wait a minute BJ I want to see you ban everyone from charter ok ya your list would be real real big BJ if you did that Wow

wait a minute BJ I want to see you ban everyone from charter ok ya your list would be real real big BJ if you did that Wow

If you don't know the difference between an IP   and an ISP,look it up. I don't feel like educating you.

I'm a former SW customer.  I tried them because they were close to me and I thought they'd be fast shipping.  They messed up my very first order so I called customer service and they were nice enough, but didn't have stock of one of the items I ordered but didn't receive (didn't even show it as back ordered it was just missing).  They said they would ship it from another warehouse, but since I was already in need of it I canceled it and just got a refund (which took 3 weeks and multiple calls to get).  After a while I decided to try them again because stuff happens and maybe it was just a one time deal.  The second time I ordered, same problem.  I opened my box and went through everything and they had left out an item and said nothing about it.  I contacted them and since it wasn't a rush, let them send it from another warehouse.  Waited a week and still had nothing.  Contacted them again and they apologized and promised to send it out.  Waited again and still no product.  Contacted them again and asked them to credit me for it because it was now three weeks after I had ordered.  They said they couldn't do that and would send the item right away.  After some ranting I decided to chill out and let it go because it was a small item that I didn't really need.  It did finally come, but not once did anyone say it was a missing item or back ordered.  They just didn't bother to send it and wouldn't refund my money for it.  If it hadn't come I would have been near the end of time to file a claim with the credit card company.  Anyway, I know now that this wasn't an isolated incident for me or anyone else and I won't be ordering from them again.  Keep rolling the dice and see when its your turn.

Why do you feel to act this way here?  :-

I am beginning to think that this person really IS 8 years old.

Guest stunad, jr.

I am beginning to think that this person really IS 8 years old.

Na,

a typical 8 year old knows how to punctuate sentences and spell words. 

I'd say 5,  mayyyybe 6

Glad I am done dealing with this type of excitement.....

LOL... Yeah... you'll be missed around here, especially by 3 moderators!

Guest round2racing

BannerJohn,

do you change diapers and warm bottles?

sounds like he needs a new diaper and a bottle so he can take a nap.

Cranky babies need naps....

Ken, don't listen to this jerk-meat.

We all love you.

BannerJohn,

do you change diapers and warm bottles?

sounds like he needs a new diaper and a bottle so he can take a nap.

Cranky babies need naps....

Ken, don't listen to this jerk-meat.

We all love you.

never in my life have I done this. In fact the only 'babe' I have ever held in my arms was the pretty kind over 18.

never in my life have I done this. In fact the only 'babe' I have ever held in my arms was the pretty kind over 18.

BannerJohn, you've been deprived.  My second child is due in 12 days.  Want some practice?  And no, you can't use 13oz, hemmed banners with grommets as a diaper.  :thumbsup:

John, I'm confused as to what you're waiting for....Get rid of this jerk. I'm really tired  of his tantrums......I can hear this stuff from my fifth graders....Sandy

Guest fivestar

John, I'm confused as to what you're waiting for....Get rid of this jerk. I'm really tired  of his tantrums......I can hear this stuff from my fifth graders....Sandy

Sandy John had already laid the BAN hammer down.  I just went to ban him myself and seen he was already banned, so I'd say John laid it on him.

I just banned him for 1 day. Just to see if he could really be back in 5 minutes. Apparently,he couldn't. All I need is one mod to say make it permanant and it shall be done.

Guest fivestar

You have my public vote.

This guy was rude in his 1rst post . He did Man-up after that for a bit & then slid into the rude column again . He never missed a chance to slur SignCut until Kimon really went above & beyond duty to appease him . I take my hat off to Kimon for being able to deal with people that don't have manners .

You have my public vote.

the ban is permanant now,as well as the 'friend' who joined just to post for him.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Five.

:thumbsup:

Guest round2racing

You just can't please some people.

I don't think we all need this drama and mistreatment.

I feel like I have a second family here and I love talking to everyone on this forum.

I think he should join a forum for complainers.

He would feel right at home there.

LMAO :thumbsup:

Thanks BannerJohn for acting on this so quickly.  We are all in your capable hands!!!!