Sign in to follow this  
juergen

CE6000-60 Plus Problem

Hello, first of all I would like to apologize for my extremely bad English, I have the following problem

I have had the Ce6000-60 Plus for 2 days, it is very, very new and the problem is, the more the head cuts to the left, the less the pressure on the film.

What can it be?

First thing make sure you have your blade depth set correctly. You use the least amount of blade as possible. Don't use any instructions that say use a credit credit card, or post it notes, Those instructions are just plain wrong. You want to just barely see the blade tip out of the blade holder. Most sign vinyl is only 2.5-3 mil. It only takes the very tip of the blade to cut with. You use less blade, more force. Set your blade depth to the vinyl that you are cutting. 

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and in your hand, firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel your blade tip out of the blade holder.

Thanks, but you misunderstood me, the cutter is perfect at zero point, but as soon as it moves to the left side, the cutting force becomes less and less.

I did not misunderstand you at all.  And what does zero have to do with your problem?   The only thing that is ZERO is your blade offset. I am talking about blade depth, the amount of blade out of your blade holder and the force to cut. 

Again :) at the starting point the perfect cuts, the jack is set perfectly, but as soon as it cuts the line to the left, the pressure is less and less.

How did you set your blade depth?  Too much blade exposed can cause the blade to just start skipping, and not cut the vinyl. 

As always, so you can easily touch it with your finger and the pressure is 15.

10-15cm of text cuts perfectly, 30cm no longer, it does not touch the film in the end.

You cannot set the blade depth correctly like that. You must set the blade depth to the vinyl that you are cutting. Use the instructions that I gave you above. You cannot  measure 2 mils with your finger. These are precise measurements. Good luck.

Is the ring of the blade holder under the tab that holds it in place? We have seen people not get that under the hold down tab

check your cutting strip, if you have enough slashes on it, it could affect the depth of the cuts (depending on where the slashes are). If that is the cause, then you probably should replace your cutting strip.

Keep us posted.

Perhaps you can verify that your machine is LEVEL onto the floor?  Please use this type of measuring tool --

s-l400.jpg

(I'm just kidding around --- it's a slow day, and I wanted to have some fun here on the USCuter Forums!!!)