Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raymond

VinylMaster can only cut sample jobs, not receiving new jobs

Guest Raymond

I'm trying to send a job to VinylMaster, but when I press "send to spooler", it opens up the spooler and shows a list of Sample Jobs, without my job. I'm unable to add any jobs to the default list of preset sample jobs. 

I can, however, connect my cutter. I was even able to send a sample cut. 

I'm currently using the demo version of VinylMaster. When I bought my uscutter MH-871, it was missing the PSN and I was unable to activate. Customer support has been unresponsive for a week now when I asked them if they forgot the PSN. Do I need to activate VinylMaster before I can send custom jobs? And if so, how do I get the missing PSN?

call support - or even sneakier call sales - tickets take too  long to get an answer.  they might be having issues in redmond with all the protest out there too
psn would have either been emailed at time of order confirmation or in the box - you might want to check your spam folders as it is not common for it not to be sent

Also if you sign up for the forum you don't have to wait for your post to be approved

USC staff seldom visit this user forum they provide so getting a psn on here is not a quick solution

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this