RRS1983

Over Size Please Reset!

I've been having problems with my Titan 2 cutting since March.  After talking to CraftEdge.com for Sure Cuts A Lot Pro 5, they suggested I get in touch with US Cutter.  US Cutter has logged into my computer and after a couple trial and errors, suggested I purchase a new Mother Board, which I did.  I had our IT guy at work install it this morning and now I'm getting the error "Over Size Please Reset!"  It's literally 3 words with an arrow that is 3" tall and 4" wide.  

Can someone please advise what I should be doing to correct the error?  I've recreated the design, closed and restarted computer, etc.  

Thanks so much!

Randi

Go back to the source of your troubleshooting -- USCutter tech support.

That is not a 'production file' error and possibly related to incompatibility of the motherboard? my best guess.

Or, if you get lucky, the directions Skeeter offered will work!

Edited by slice&dice
I like the solution Skeetz offered below-- might even succeed!
  • Like 1

I did not write this.  I saved it from another user who had this problem.  Maybe it will help.  We saw this come up several times for a while. 

"Fixed problem after 2 hours with tec support and they could not fix so they sent ticket to Australia and said it would be 2-3 days but for some reason 3 hours later they emailed me 

Can you please go into the Vinyl Spooler, and from the "Settings" menu, ensure that "Force Position" is NOT selected.

If it wasn't, go to the connection tab in the vinyl spooler and temporarily change the Port method to "Windows Port" and select "File".

Select the file that had the problem and click "Cut now". Instead of sending the data to the cutter, it will prompt you to save a PLT file. Email this PLT file to tbtech@iifuture.com and we will check the cutting data that would be sent to the machine to rule out any software settings for you.

But the force position was checked so I unchecked it and tried it and guess what it worked just fine. It didn't even occur to them that it might be checked. So I am a happy camper now. Thanks to all that tried to help me.

Go into the Vinyl Spooler, and from the "Settings" menu, ensure that "Force Position" is NOT selected.

Also make sure that the vinyl is only about 1 inch from the far right side of the vinyl cutter. "

• Like 2