Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ed M

HP 25500 and DSR?

Guest Ed M

I've been using the DSR for my Titan 2, Looking at purchasing an HP25500 to allow myself the ability to print decals in addition to cutting them. Does anyone know right off whether or not the DSR will work with the 25500 for printing purposes?

I'd hate to have to switch software this far into the game.

You’ll need a RIP (raster image processor) which would be in the top level of VM. The printer doesn’t come with a RIP program? The last printer I looked at had a rip that was part of the package. 

Guest Ed M

No, this is a used machine. It comes with....the machine. That's it. But I can pick it up pretty cheaply. I was hoping that the print function of the DSR would suffice. It seems to print to my Canon Inkjet just fine so I had my fingers crossed.

29 minutes ago, Guest Ed M said:

No, this is a used machine. It comes with....the machine. That's it. But I can pick it up pretty cheaply. I was hoping that the print function of the DSR would suffice. It seems to print to my Canon Inkjet just fine so I had my fingers crossed.

Well I guess I can't concentrate to read what you actually wrote. You HAVE designer version so you should effectively have RIP. Sorry, my bad on that. For some reason my brain read that as letter version. 

one thing to remember on the hp latex printer  is you will need a dedicated 220v line to run it

• Like 1

The L25500 is at the end of life. Going forward, there will be no replacement parts, ink, etc. Unless you can get the printer for free. I would even pass if for free because it will just take up space. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this