Sign in to follow this  
djb28

Print complication

I just changed the head on my Versacamm300v. The red started printing great again. Then out of nowhere, the blue stopped. I finally got that going and now the red and yellow has stopped again.

The lines are clean, I see movement when I pump up the ink, they are filling in the dampers too. I have changed the capping stations. I am so lost as to what is wrong.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

not sure - but I always replaced the dampers when replacing a head - then pulled ink thru the capping station to fill the damper and head and eliminate air - also always unplug from the wall when performing those task - turning the power off with a switch still allows power to the mainboard and seen many people fry those very very expensive boards  - - if yours printed after the new head so that should not be the problem - hopefully some air in the lines.   always stressed me out changing heads as it is easy for some very very expensive damage and took several hours to do all the alignments afterwards and feel secure everything was good to go