Seaside Embroidery

Which is the better choice on software?

What do you think is best Vinyl Master Cut,  Ltr or Sure Cuts alot pro4? I have a small business from home, I do vinyls and sublimation. I'm buying a SC2 vinyl cutter and it comes with Sure cuts lot4 pro and I currently have a MH 871- MK2 and vinyl master cut. Just want to make sure I'm making a good decision.  I'm wanting a cutter that does contour cutting. 

You're already familiar with VM, I would stick with VM. If you're really, really not sure, download the trials and give them a test drive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm buying a SC2 vinyl cutter and it comes with Sure cuts lot4 pro

The SCALP is offered for Mac users, but generally, VM is the choice you should make when ordering.

Are you going to be setting up a second computer to run the SC?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, slice&dice said:

The SCALP is offered for Mac users, but generally, VM is the choice you should make when ordering.

Are you going to be setting up a second computer to run the SC?

if so you can install VM on both computers and only cut on the one that is activated - nice to have a design computer and remote, dedicated cutting computer just for the plotter that is not online - Little chance of corruption from viruses that way 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I upgraded my VM from Cut to LTR....problem is now I can't find all the 5200 fonts it says it comes with. Any ideas? I did download and install the 'extra' pack as well, but still no joy. I know I don't necessarily want to install all 5200 fonts on my computer for speed issues, but where do I find the others now that I paid for them?

3 minutes ago, The Flaming Eyeball said:

I upgraded my VM from Cut to LTR....problem is now I can't find all the 5200 fonts it says it comes with. Any ideas? I did download and install the 'extra' pack as well, but still no joy. I know I don't necessarily want to install all 5200 fonts on my computer for speed issues, but where do I find the others now that I paid for them?

Maybe this will help

https://www.vinylmasterltr.com/extras/fonts-collection/

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.