Mark FLL

Open Ticket and no response

Submitted a ticket for a RMA and upgrade to a new heat press and I have not heard anything?  Can someone please email me ?  Tried calling and sat on hold for a long while a couple of times, and the chat feature is down on your webpage.

FYI, this is a user forum and USCutter personnel are not usually on here. Calling is usually the best way to get support. I would guess wait times might be a little longer than usual right now.

• Like 1

Thank you.  I actually called and just held on forever and they finally picked up.  I forget that they are in Seattle in the thick of it.  Thanks for your help. 

Like Darc said - you would have to call -they only show up here when they want to promote a new product

Just be grateful that you aren't trying to reach your State unemployment office call center to deal with a problem getting some money to live on.

I have attempted everything to contact the Unemployment Admin. (Department of Labor -- DOL)
The phone number they publish online is "Not Set Up -- leave a message" (yeah, like someone there will actually call back!!!)
The 2 toll-free numbers just have a recording, with a loop that hangs up on you after saying sweetly "Good Bye"
I once did get an answer from yet another number I found listed (trying maybe 100 dials with a repeating busy signal), only to finally get through and then have a robot ask me for my Social Security number, and an automated response indicates "You are not in the system" and recommend I go online! And then it hangs up, no option to speak to anyone.
Tried calling their offices in OTHER areas of the state (not in the Baltimore region) and that was also a joke, as recordings loop around Press 1, Press 4, Press 2, and then "Sorry, we are experiencing heavy call volume, please try again in an hour"
I even reached one recording that says their system is being updated, and "please call back after May 8th..."  CLICK.

As for eMails, no reply yet to any of the various ones they say to contact. (this is already several weeks that I've been sending emails, calling, and of course, the physical offices are closed "Due to Covid19")

"... Others said they have called the DOL thousands of times and getting no response from their call centers."

I don't want to hijack this thread, nor minimize your particular concern about returning a product to USCutter.
If I was in your shoes, I would just send the thing back, along with a detailed letter explaining what your intention is for upgrade, and provide contact numbers and email. Let their warehouse manager deal with it from that point.