msevette

Vinyl Cutters Made in the United States

Ioline is the only one I know of for sure. There may be others. 

• Like 1

With all the commotion of what's going on, I was just curious because my business partner wants to start buying exclusively from American companies. But I'm thinking he may not get his way on this one.

once the ioline is out - if you want to avoid chinese products - graphtec and mimaki are both japanese made

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, msevette said:

With all the commotion of what's going on, I was just curious because my business partner wants to start buying exclusively from American companies. But I'm thinking he may not get his way on this one.

USCUTTER is an American company. They employ Americans in their offices & warehouses. They provide work to Americans at the Ports of entry (where the containers filled with products come in from overseas). They give jobs to American truckers & delivery people.

The cutter is only a small part of the equation. Those consumables are the key to making decals. USCUTTER profits beyond the initial cutter sale on the vinyl, app tapes, HTV, tools, etc.

• Like 2

Even stuff "made" in US, is really just assembled here. The components are sourced from all over the world.

• Like 3

I love my Graphtec 30" model here.  But I also bought 2 CE5000-60 for my kids.   I bought mine new in 2008.  Never, and I mean NEVER, have I had a problem with it and I cut almost every day. Thousands of decals I have made with it.   Never any problems with the CE5000-60's either.  

• Like 2

I've owned everything from mh plotters, pcut, copam all the way up to several roland and graphtec plotters - today I still own a graphtec and always will.  I worked my way up thru the others saving from sales until I could afford the next upgrade . . . .it was a learninng adventure

• Like 2