richmann2020

Best Inexpensive Cutter for Cornhole wraps

I did do a search first and didn't find discussions that were recent about this topic.

If I want to print and cut corn hole wraps for myself and to sell to other builders, is the MH series an okay way to go?  I'm not at the point where I can spend a few thousand dollars.  I am buying wraps and building boards to sell, but at $50 a set average it eats into your profit.  If I could buy a cutter for a few hundred dollars I could have it paid off fairly quickly. 

Also, I understand you can't steal others designs but is there a site where I can purchase designs that I can then print and sell?

Any input would be appreciated.  

Thanks,

-Richard

The MH is not a printer, it is a cutter only. If you want to make simple decals it could work, although we typically try to steer people to at least the SC2 or better. The MH takes a lot of patience and persistence to get it well, and even then, it's not nearly as good of a cut as you can get with only slightly more expensive cutters.

If you're wanting to print and cut you're talking about some pretty pricey equipment. I'll let the print guys fill you in there.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, richmann2020 said:

I did do a search first and didn't find discussions that were recent about this topic.

If I want to print and cut corn hole wraps for myself and to sell to other builders, is the MH series an okay way to go?  I'm not at the point where I can spend a few thousand dollars.  I am buying wraps and building boards to sell, but at $50 a set average it eats into your profit.  If I could buy a cutter for a few hundred dollars I could have it paid off fairly quickly. 

Also, I understand you can't steal others designs but is there a site where I can purchase designs that I can then print and sell?

Any input would be appreciated.  

Thanks,

-Richard

if someone with an eco solvent printer or latex printer was selling you wraps that were laminated for $50 a set they was seriously undercutting themselves.  heck that is print and laminate for $3 sq ft :blink:

I don't know the quality but they're all over etsy for less than that. I had someone ask to do two for him with cut vinyl. I calculated the first at $80, the second was simpler so I told him I'd do them both for $100. He said he could get two online for $60. I told him to get them online. He said he couldn't because the pair they sell online were a matching pair and he wanted two different designs, and they didn't have either design he wanted anyway.

• Like 1