Sign in to follow this  
JosieCat

New from MI

helllooo! Excited to be here as i'm quarantined and possibly losing my mind so i figured id find a forum to join and came across this bad boy lol. Pretty sweet considering i recently started crafting & making vinyl cuts with cricut maker. What does everyone here do for fun & cut with? The mechanics of machines just in general interest me!!! Super cool, feel free to introduce yourself-_-

JosieCat, the mere fact that you decided to enter the fray here is indeed PROOF of losing your mind! HaHa.

Once the summer kicks-off with people going out and about, you'll find plenty of demand for your crafty items. Especially church-sponsored flea markets and fairs, as they reopen to the public and try to engage their communities.

What do we (in general) use to cut vinyl? Big, free-standing plotter machines. For instance, I'm a sign maker who does things for local businesses: From car repair garages, to salons, to restaurants, to car washes, to churches, etc.

Fun fact --- the plotters that are produced today essentially operate on the same mechanical design invented by HewlettPackard in the late 1950's.

IMG_20180324_135050.jpg