Hello all i am looking to get back into Vinyl again and need a new program. I use to us Flexi but i dont wanna dish out that much this time. So i was looking at VinylMaster retail or Sure Cut 5. Can anyone give me there opn. I have a older MH721 and a new PC. Thank you all 

If you decide to upgrade in the future, remember this link. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While I am an avid fan of SignBlazer (which is abandonware and no longer upgradeable) I'm also running the Vinylmaster program mainly because it has a very nice "vector engine" to convert raster graphics into cut files.

Also, the Library of provided graphics is something you might get some value from using. Every week, I'll reach in there to grab something to add to a sign or design I'm working on. While you are exploring the program, spend some time to familiarize yourself with the contents of this graphics storehouse.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Inkscape is a very powerful design program however it is not a native cutting program. It does have the ability to cut but it's pretty limited. I typically design in Inkscape then save the file off as an EPS and open it in either Signblazer or VM, but any cutting program compatible with your cutter will do.

• Like 1

Used SignBlazer for a long time then bought a Titan2 cutter with VM Cut. . After a while upgraded to PRO and have been very pleased. A lot of very useful features in VM. You can't go wrong. 

• Like 1