dvddvd

Bad spelling?

After telling a friend that I'd just bought a  vinyl cutter he informed me his wife had just had 50 bags printed up.

I asked to have a look and they were smart looking bags with zips and a clasp holding the bag shut.

She had the words " we are all beautifull " in big letters on each one!

I'm not the best speller in the world but surely someone should have picked up Beautifull with 2 Ls before printing £750 worth of bags? She was happy didn't have the heart to tell her..

• Haha 2

Just add a dot below the last "L" and make it into an exclamation point!  Not only will you save their work this time, but earn their business in future.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good idea!

Im trying not to get involved.

Its for or was for a charity meal and everybody got a free bag at the end, but with the lockdown its been cancelled

Get involved. They have a unique opportunity to avoid embarrassment, since the bags are still sitting and have not been distributed yet.

The bags are printed sublimation which I do not have I only have vinyl cutter and a heat press? Is there anyway I could do something with them?

A small piece of vinyl as you said over the l ? 

I said a dot Under the last L --  Since I have no idea whether this bag will allow some cast 951 cut vinyl to adhere, I cannot answer. (Also, a perfect color match is something to consider)