Sign in to follow this  
mudeater18

Anybody recocnize these fonts?

The image is way to grainy to be able to run Auto Body Suppliers through Find my Font but Mattoa Demo Reg Oblique is similar to Potts or at least has the same vibe.

I wish I had a better pic to post but I don’t. 5 of 6 pics are very legible. We’ll just ignore the one that isn’t and I’ll try to find a better one. Ok?

I suggest you invest in Find my Font. It is a great program and as most of your previous posts have been trying to find fonts you evidently do enough that it would be worth it (at least to the rest of us who also have busy lives). Some of these need to be straightened and cleaned up like scarecrow did on the Music Machine. It can be a bit time consuming but will usually get you good results. Clean, black on white straight on camera shots will turn results in seconds. I actually use mine as much on my own artwork as on new stuff. If you design something a couple years ago and then need to make a text change it can be miserable to remember exactly which font you used. 

• Like 1

Thanks. I’ll give it a look. I usually try “what the font” but with limited results. I do this as a hobby not a business. Not sure why we can’t view all of my posts but I’ve but there are many where I have helped others and also shown my work, not just asking other for help. On my own designs I always type the name of any fonts used (in that font) and leave them on the page above the design in case I return back later. Maybe that will help you. Thanks again 

• Like 1