Sign in to follow this  
texwardfan

How much to ship a ghost white toner cartridge

Looks like your price is $299.00 for the cartridge. how much to ship it and what shipper do you use to ship to houston texas area?

Go to UScutter.com and put it in your cart. It will show pricing.    I just did, it showed $11.99 shipping. Shipping is usually UPS.   You can add other supplies if you need then for the same shipping price of $11.99

This is a member to member forum, UScutter rarely comes here. 

• Like 1

Thanks MZ Skeeter. I really appreciate the reply. Its 29 dollars cheaper here then at micro mark for the toner but im not sure about the shipping they charge. Do you order a lot here and have you ever had any problems getting an order form us cutter?

I have been ordering from here since  around 2010,  I have never had any problems.  I have also purchased 2 Graphtec Ce5000-60's from here.   I place good sized orders here.  Just got (5) 50 yard rolls of vinyl.   Your welcome :D

• Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 10:24 AM, MZ SKEETER said:

I have been ordering from here since  around 2010,  I have never had any problems.  I have also purchased 2 Graphtec Ce5000-60's from here.   I place good sized orders here.  Just got (5) 50 yard rolls of vinyl.   Your welcome :D

Thanks again. Now I can be confident to order from here.

1 minute ago, texwardfan said:

Thanks again. Now I can be confident to order from here.

What is another word for "color transfer paper" its not in the dialog box in printer propertys for paper type. on my m254dw printer touch screen on top of the printer.  they do have a choice simply called colored. Is that the same thing?

If it doesn't have Heat Transfer paper as an option I would think something like a matt finish photo paper would be a good starting place. Not familiar with your printer specifics. I use a Brother now and have used Epsons in the past and they never really had the actual paper setting so I used photo paper options and did a little experimenting.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:17 PM, Wildgoose said:

If it doesn't have Heat Transfer paper as an option I would think something like a matt finish photo paper would be a good starting place. Not familiar with your printer specifics. I use a Brother now and have used Epsons in the past and they never really had the actual paper setting so I used photo paper options and did a little experimenting.

Thanks Wildgoose. I will try the matt finish photo paper setting first and go from there 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 8:28 AM, texwardfan said:

Thanks Wildgoose. I will try the matt finish photo paper setting first and go from there 

Turned out to be gloss photo paper over 175 grams. I'm actually printing decals for a model car. This printer and ghost white toner is used more by people making t shirts and stuff like that. Thanks again for getting me on the right track.