Sign in to follow this  
Guest medicine man

outline help

Guest medicine man

Hello, I am trying to outline an image to cut  that has text. it will not recognize a small area between two letters. Is there a way to go back and manually do it?

Thanks for your help, MM

medicine man -  I suggest you sign up officially for the forum. It will get faster response times. Any guest posts have to be approved ahead of time by a mod and you never know when we may be around or not. 

You should be able to edit the trace after the fact. There are node edit tools in there that let you clean things up. I usually use the image as a template and hand draw over the top of it to get really nice looking reproductions when I need to do what you are talking about. I often rebuild clients designs if they don't have the vector (pretty common especially with my construction worker clients). Text is by far best done from scratch even if the rest is auto traced. Figure out the font and type it out and adjust to fit.

• Like 3

Guest Medicine man

Thanks for your help. I signed up for the Forum ...just waiting on the confirmation email.            MM

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this