Sign in to follow this  
meanmossberg

vinylmaster ltr and summa d60/u not detecting

help have vinylmaster ltr on new windows 10 laptop running mh721 for htv well someone gave me entire slow cpu loaded with corel draw and co cut and dongle and 2 summa d60/u cutters not being used instead learn all over again another software ive tryed to load a summa d60/u in spooler the cutter on list have on usb port issue program will not detect cutter and it shows connected in devise manger of windows 10 how come it will not detect summa cutter i tryed drivers off summa and still nothing like vinylmaster will not work help do i have to just lern another design program??

There is an amazing thing, called Paragraphs, and we also like to utilize Sentences (designated by a "punctuation mark" known as a  Period). In cases like this, I might be tempted to reply -- TL;DR.

Anyway, I get the overall gist   ---  Just Download and install SignBlazer to troubleshoot this issue.

1 hour ago, slice&dice said:

There is an amazing thing, called Paragraphs, and we also like to utilize Sentences (designated by a "punctuation mark" known as a  Period). In cases like this, I might be tempted to reply -- TL;DR.

Anyway, I get the overall gist   ---  Just Download and install SignBlazer to troubleshoot this issue.

thanks ill try hillbilly race kart driver not professor sorry