dvddvd

What makes of t shirts?

Looking for ideas of makes of good quality t shirts?

Is 100 % cotton the best for vinyl heat transfer?

I have lots of t shirts at home in my wardrobe and went through the labels and all were 100% cotton.

Some i hate the cut and some i hate the thickness so where do i get a tshirt thats fashionable and not the normal thick "band name" style tshirt?

Im in the UK so any brand names would be welcomed

not sure if you have something like Sanmar in the UK - you have to have a tax ID but their port and company shirts are the nicest I found and are a great price.  I always shot for the 6.1oz shirts but for some down south that is too thick 

Tri-blend are the most comfortable and work good with HTV. You will want to be sure the HTV you select is capable of the tri-blend. They are a little more expensive but super soft and comfy. 

Ring Spun cotton is softer than regular at least at first. Over time all cotton will usually get a little thicker and stiffer but the ring spun is the best of the cotton options. Blends with ring spun are a good option too and often softer hand. Some people are allergic to polyester and will request all cotton but most of my clients prefer a blend. Polyester holds color better but can have reactions with high temperatures like glazing/sheen on 100% poly. 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, dvddvd said:

I had a Google but not found any supplier yet. I found this place https://www.plain-t-shirts.co.uk/full-product-e-catalogue

But there are lots of choices?

Whats ring spun cotton like ? thanks

Hey,
I'm from Netherlands and I recently ordered from Wordans. They seem to have a UK based website, too: https://www.wordans.co.uk/ 
Good luck!