Hey Guys, 

I'm a newbie in the cutters world. 

I have a Graphtec CE-Lite 50 and cannot get on with a contour cutting. 

I use Corel Draw & Cutting Master 4.

I open the image in corel draw, I make a boundary to get a contour around my image, put a registration mark on too and then I copy the contour to a new tab. 

I print the image from corel draw including registration marks. 

Put the printed sheet into the cutter set everything up, the machine scans and sees the registration marks as well. 

I send the job the copied contour to the cutter to do the cut and it does the contour cut perfectly but the cut is slipped off the print for some reason. 

It doesn't cut the printed image around it does the exact same shape but slipped off the image a few millimetres... 

I have literally spent my whole day to try to figure this out, but I couldn't get on with it. 

Any help would be much appreciated, because I have absolutely no idea how to sort this out. 

Thanks in advance 

I'm not a Graphtec user but when I contour cut on my Summa the registration marks and the cut all go at the same time not in two different sends. Just sounds like you are somehow sending two separate projects to the cutter but this could be different on your Graphtec though so take it with a grain of salt. 

On 4/6/2020 at 2:14 PM, Wildgoose said:

I'm not a Graphtec user but when I contour cut on my Summa the registration marks and the cut all go at the same time not in two different sends. Just sounds like you are somehow sending two separate projects to the cutter but this could be different on your Graphtec though so take it with a grain of salt. 

I print the registration marks on to the paper/sticker with my printer and then I put the printed paper/sticker into the cutter and trying to do the contour cut with ARMS. 

I don't understand how can the registration marks goes together with a cut as the registration marks are has to be printed and my cutter isn't print it is only cuts. 

It's probably just my incompetence, but I don't really know what you mean to send the registration marks together with the cut

1 hour ago, Cjay said:

I print the registration marks on to the paper/sticker with my printer and then I put the printed paper/sticker into the cutter and trying to do the contour cut with ARMS. 

I don't understand how can the registration marks goes together with a cut as the registration marks are has to be printed and my cutter isn't print it is only cuts. 

It's probably just my incompetence, but I don't really know what you mean to send the registration marks together with the cut

You have to have the registration marks built into the design in order for the location in relationship to the registration marks to be accurate. I am not a Graphtec guy as mentioned but I found this video that clearly explains the process you need to take. You will find there is some step in here that you have missed.

Have you ever calibrated the cutter to the cutting software? If not you should.   I thought Graphtec Pro Studio is offered with any new Graphtec, now. Are they still doing that or are you using a Mac?  Graphtec Pro Studio is very close to FlexisignPro, and would be better software than using Cutting Master, but Windows only format. Are you not able to get it with your cutter?  from Graphtec or dealer?   It was a bonus software, given FREE with a newer Graphtec purchase.