Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

Authorization to Keep Business Open

I created these signs for businesses remaining open during the crisis.

20200319_232001.jpg

20200319_232028.jpg

• Like 4

OK, since it sure seems like everyone is exhausted with the crisis already (and this shutdown is gonna be going on for WEEKS ahead), I figured this hat would be fun to wear !!

20200321_140219.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Great idea....

I've been trying to come up with a humorous t-shirt concerning the virus....THAT could work!

:laugh:  I'm wearing my "Patience Tested" t-shirt today....it's appropriate as business is near nil!

Patience Shirt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The biggest problem with signs today -- who is reading them? People are at home. Or moving towards a very specific destination (pharmacy, grocery, hospital, etc) and not really interested in the normal advertising that's around.

And technically, I can't even leave home to go around and install these signs, because that would certainly be non-essential activity according to the rules in place now.

By the way, in a side-note, Amazon has closed their Fulfillment Centers in several states today due to outbreaks of the flu among employees! So, you can't shop locally, and you can't order online. Perfect storm.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:51 PM, slice&dice said:

OK, since it sure seems like everyone is exhausted with the crisis already (and this shutdown is gonna be going on for WEEKS ahead), I figured this hat would be fun to wear !!

And thanks for the idea...here are my new t-shirts!

Make America Great_Shirts.jpg

I hope haumana in Hawaii doesn't get upset that you eliminated her state from America. (We don't have a member here from AK, but that state also managed to vanish).

• Haha 2

nah, i think we're used not seeing our islands on graphics of the US. That would just be so much wasted vinyl that would be the ocean. Hahaha.