dvddvd

Vinylmaster and Liyu?

I want to buy a Liyu DF631 cutter with vinylmaster pro software.

I looked on vinylmaster site and the SC, and TC models are listed as been compatible but no mention of the DF models.

Not sure if it will work ? I have messaged vinylmaster and still waiting for a reply.

Has anybody used a DF with vinylmaster? Thanks

That's a nice budget ya got there ---  £700 for the cutter and £300 for the VM pro software. Plus another few hundred quid for the consumables (vinyls, app tapes, substrates).

Let us know what FutureCorp has to say.

Been told by signzworld who sell the Liyu DF631in the UK that the motherboard is the same as the TC model which is listed in the supported cutters on the vinylmaster website. So they say it will work 

2 hours ago, dvddvd said:

Been told by signzworld who sell the Liyu DF631in the UK that the motherboard is the same as the TC model which is listed in the supported cutters on the vinylmaster website. So they say it will work 

I would still try to talk to someone at Future Corp but I would be very surprised if it would NOT run it. Most of the cutter language is pretty simple.

I opened a ticket last night but not heard from them...do they normally email you back?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.