dvddvd

Vinylmaster on ebay?

I was looking on the vinylmaster site and a copy of pro was around £359 in the uk.

I had a quick look on Ebay and a company is selling a download and serial number for £200.

They sell all versions and have great feedback.

I messaged the seller and he said he was an official seller  and it was all genuine and it was a promotional saving because it was on ebay?

Does it sound official to give a £159 saving?

Many thanks

I ordered one from the ebay seller and you could put a best offer in...so I put £180 and it was accepted so around $216.00

Strange thing it said on paypal payment it was to Future corps? 

So from website price of $475 to $216 ?

Show us what you purchased.   There are different versions.  Even UScutter version is different from the VinylMaster website. 

I saw that, went to EBAY UK.   They could be just a distributor.   Vinyl Master is in Australia.   This ad has 2 different addresses both United States.    Washington State and New York.   I hope everything works out for you.  It appears that you will be receiving a download link plus a pin number in your email or Ebay messaging. 

For two hundred bucks, you're gonna have an ideal vectorising engine available! One thing that VinylMaster excels at is conversion of pixel-based stuff into paths! It's probably worth the money just for that single feature.

I tried both Signmaster and Vinylmaster demos and the Signmaster seems to be a version behind?

Signmaster pro seems to have the same functions and tools as Vinylmaster LTR

and Signmaster Expert seems to have the same tools and functions as Vinylmaster Pro.

Im looking at the vectorize page on both?

So the Pro version of both are not equal you have to go up another level on Signmaster to match the Vinylmaster version

I don't pay attention to what software has which version. What matters is finding a software that you can navigate within minimal issues.

I've worked for years, sustained on Inkscape for vectoring, and Sign Blazer Elements, because that was (and still is) free, and it worked for my LaserPoint. Between the two programs, I was able to do almost all jobs that came my way - only outsourcing when it came to oversized stuff that wouldn't fit in my cutter, and stuff that needed to be printed.

Choose the software that works best for you, or one that you think will be supported better. I can only tell you that we have VM users here, as well as some from VM that comes into the forum to offer up help.

I wanted one that i was comfortable with and i tried Signmaster pro and was impressed and then i tried Vinylmaster Pro and it had more options on the vectorize page and that's when i realized about Signmaster pro and Vinylmaster Pro not been the same version...

Only you can determine what other considerations are going into your decision (features, price, ease of use, software support, etc.). Again, if you've downloaded the most recent versions of the each of the software, then pay no attention to software version that each company is assigning to their software. How each company names their version of software is up to them, and it's only a name. Unless you know when each of the software designers will be deploying the newer versions of the software, or if they're still in minor updates, then I wouldn't worry about whatever 'version' they are called.

Find the features you like, which software is easy for you - because it's going to be your 'go to' tool to get your cutter to produce for you. I wouldn't pay any attention to what is or is not labelled "pro" or not. As I stated before, you can get the job done with free software: inkscape for design/vectoring, Sign Blazer Elements to design/cut.

Thanks im not talking release versions but feature versions....as in ...Cut.......Pro........expert etc

1 hour ago, dvddvd said:

Thanks im not talking release versions but feature versions....as in ...Cut.......Pro........expert etc

Choose the version that will meet your needs now, and possible anticipated needs.

Got the link and code sent last night.

It took you to the vinylmaster site and instead of downloading the demo you put the code into the download box and downloaded the full version. 

Had a play last night and its seems it's the normal vinylmaster pro version 4.2.

Seems very easy to navigate around.

Love the help buttons and how it takes you to over 200 video lessons. Also how if you open the help side tab every part is explained.

Great for a novice!

It all seems to flow really well, click on any text and all the text tools open, click on a object and all object tools open.

I'll have a good watch of the videos for a few weeks and then order a cutter.

Seems great value for £180?

"Seems great value for £180?"

Yeah,  one thing that VinylMaster excels at is conversion of pixel-based stuff into paths! It's probably worth the money just for that single feature.

Congratulations on moving ahead, and
keep us posted.

Thanks.

The Vinylmaster Ltr version has lots of vector conversion tools but the PRÒ version has another tool bar on the left with even more tools for vectorizing.

Last one on this if you buy 4 copies from the ebay seller it's only £119.00 each. Handy if 4 members wanted to bite the bullet?

7 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Not too many of us in these Forums with pounds sterling in the bank.

That same Ebay seller is on US Ebay, using an address of Provo, Utah    

I think the seller is future corps? It said that on my paypal account? So not sure if its directly from the owners of the software?

If you look at the legal information on their profile it has the future corp head quarters address in Seatle as their details.

Also they have been trading on ebay for 14 years? Selling software? I'm sure if they were dodgy ebay would of pulled them?

Just received  tracking details of the printed card with the serial number on they send to you and its been shipped from Australia?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.