NathanKuwait

UScutter is cutting lines through actual image

Hello,

I'm very new to all of this. I have an issue with the image I have in "sure cuts a lot" that has been vectorized (or I think it has). When I send it to cutter it seems fine, it cuts the image then at the end it cuts two lines straight through the middle of the logo. I completely redesigned the logo yesterday as I thought there maybe hidden layers I didn't see, same thing happened. Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Thank you 

I already activate my software, because my name it shows in it, and I wish like to know, why after I cut my design, this one cut a cross line on top of my design, so if someone can help with this I will really appreciate it thanks

23 minutes ago, Zacarias portillo said:

I already activate my software, because my name it shows in it, and I wish like to know, why after I cut my design, this one cut a cross line on top of my design, so if someone can help with this I will really appreciate it thanks

You have not stated which vinyl cutter that you are using on which computer operating system or how you are connected USB or serial.? Or which cutting software you are using.  Cannot help without important information. It could be several different things,  static, memory, cutter needs grounded.Bad communication.  Bad design. 

The UsCutter Refine 871 is NOT compatible with a Mac.   This is right on their ad.  It has to be on Windows platform.  Your welcome.

The MH Series Vinyl Cutter is available in 14", 28", 34", and 50" sizes. Cutter not Compatible with Mac.  UScutter website. 

On Ebay ad   PLEASE NOTE:
(1) This offer is NOT compatible with Apple/Mac computers

Amazon

PLEASE NOTE:

This vinyl cutter is not compatible with Apple/Mac computers.

I have read that it will work, with Bootcamp and other Windows on a Mac.  I don't know anything about using a Mac.  You will have to figure that out. 

7 hours ago, Zacarias portillo said:

Ok if I install a virtual machine whit windows does work?

Yes, if will work if you Bootcamp, VM Fusion, or Parallels the Mac. As difficult as it may be, I recommend you try and find Windows 7 for that operating system. Windows 10 will want to run auto updates, and that can make things go horribly wrong, even after you get it cutting.