Why won't vinylmaster vectorize my image i edited ? I'm messing with an image and i split it in half using nodes. I vectorize it and the image vectorizes as if i never even messed with it 

Sounds like you need some VinylMaster assistance -- not a cutter hardware (SC-related) issue at all.

"I'm messing with an image and i split it in half using nodes.." -- images are composed of pixels, not nodes.  (Raster/Vector)

Anyway, even though your first post is miscategorized here, jon, you're gonna have to be able to provide more details (including the original file, so we can see it for ourselves ----- right now you got us imagining your problem in the dark).

• Like 1

When you say split it in half using nodes, what are you meaning? A raster image can not be edited using nodes.

You need to either edit the image in a raster image editor such as Photoshop, or convert it to a vector and edit it using a vector program such as VinylMaster.

Even though you only want half of the image, the easiest way would be to vector the entire thing, then draw a box over the half out don't and do a punch through to delete that half. I forget the actual term used in VM, punch through might not be the right one.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.