Laur317

GRAPHTEC CE 6000-60 MISSING POWER CORD

Hello All,

My boyfriend has a Graphtec CE 6000-60 which we had in storage due to moving. We cannot seem to find the power cord. We've been trying to find one everywhere, but we are truly lost. If the amps are correct the voltage is wrong. Has anyone else needed to replace theirs? We see on the outside it is labelebed "AC" and on the inside it says "15 A 250 V." If anyone knows how to go about finding a replacement power cord that will fit and work for our cutter, please advise! Thank you soooo much, in advance!!!

It's the same as a printer, monitor , computer power cable  3 prong plug.  I have 2 Graphtecs here.   OR contact Graphtec tech support.  They know what it is.   Or UScutter tech support. 

https://www.uscutter.com/index/page/product/product_id/2499/product_name/Power+Cord+for+Vinyl+Cutters+-+10+amp+-+6+ft

My Graphtecs are much bigger being the FC units and they say  10 amp, 125 V  AC right on the cord. 

graphtec power cord.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

What does yours say Dakotagrafx?   You have a CE6000-60.

heck mine doesn't say anything because years ago about 4 cutters ago I purchased a 8-9 ft cord for a computer and keep plugging same cord into new plotters :)

• Like 1

I'm in such close quarters in my office that I bought a left-angle power cord to replace the existing one on the CE6000, and so it's long and can do a straight plug directly in UPS which is in the utility alcove. Now I can walk by the cutter, rather than having to walk around the cutter as to not bump the power cord that was sticking out.

If all else fails, I have tons of power cords - it's an inherent issue of minor accumulation of working in the IT field.

• Like 1

Just now, haumana said:

I'm in such close quarters in my office that I bought a left-angle power cord to replace the existing one on the CE6000, and so it's long and can do a straight plug directly in UPS which is in the utility alcove. Now I can walk by the cutter, rather than having to walk around the cutter as to not bump the power cord that was sticking out.

I also took a little slack and zip tied the power cord and USB cable to the stand so if it gets snagged it doesn't break the port

• Like 1