Redneck John

Need your assistance , Sure Cuts Alot 3 Pro

So when I go to load an image and get everything sized up and cut it's now decided to cut in layers making whatever I want cuts smaller than it should . How do I turn this feature off. I've spoken with the customer support multiple times , and it fixes until the next time I go to use this machine. I have other machines and zero issues just this one. Any ideas would be great.

John

No , I have multiple machines on the same computer but different software for each. I also made sure that my software was registered as after I noticed similar issues in another thread.

I just want to make sure I understand this. You have multiple cutters, and each one runs off the same computer, but you use different software for each cutter?  Out of curiosity, what are the other cutters you have and what software do you run for them? Have you tried running the program that you use for your other cutter, to cut on this one?

What are the changes that SCALP support tells you to make?

19 hours ago, haumana said:

I just want to make sure I understand this. You have multiple cutters, and each one runs off the same computer, but you use different software for each cutter?  Out of curiosity, what are the other cutters you have and what software do you run for them? Have you tried running the program that you use for your other cutter, to cut on this one?

What are the changes that SCALP support tells you to make?

I have a US cutter that I use for cutting , an hp for printing plotter and a silhouette cameo for smaller jobs. The software doesn't pair up as far as I know. I tried initially but no luck.

Thanks for the clarification. The HP plotter is irrelevant until you can stick a blade in it and control all the necessary settings to get it to cut. I don't know what of software Cameo runs.

If you don't have any other issues with the other setups, then can I assume that it's the same design/text that you've plotted on the HP and cut on the Cameo, but it's just not coming out right on the MH? because if you haven't tried the same design/same file on the other setups, then it's totally irrelevant and we need to see what the issue with just MH and SCALP.

Have you tried F1 in the software and search for scaling to see if there's any information there? Are you willing to post your vector file here, with information, like the size you're actually trying to cut, so maybe someone on the forum can recreate or trouble what's happening?

On 2/2/2020 at 6:25 PM, haumana said:

Thanks for the clarification. The HP plotter is irrelevant until you can stick a blade in it and control all the necessary settings to get it to cut. I don't know what of software Cameo runs.

If you don't have any other issues with the other setups, then can I assume that it's the same design/text that you've plotted on the HP and cut on the Cameo, but it's just not coming out right on the MH? because if you haven't tried the same design/same file on the other setups, then it's totally irrelevant and we need to see what the issue with just MH and SCALP.

Have you tried F1 in the software and search for scaling to see if there's any information there? Are you willing to post your vector file here, with information, like the size you're actually trying to cut, so maybe someone on the forum can recreate or trouble what's happening?

No it's like it cuts in layers , but I don't want it to it should be 1 cut not multiple. Cameo uses its own software same with HP. There's a similar thread that explains the exact issue I'm having but did all the changes it suggests. I had this happen years ago when I first got the machine and they had to reset something. But since speaking to the customer service . The technician I spoke to disagreed with that.

is everything one color? can you post your file, or a picture of what's happening?

Have you checked your cutting file for multiple layers?

So this isn't just one graphic that you are able to plot and cut on your HP and Cameo? This is a completely different file/design?

No I'm doing stuff like this but much bigger. Ignore the content.  So instead of 1 solid cut it would.cut 2 or 4 2imes and end up way too small . It's really weird.

20190404_135642.jpg