CharlieW

Artwork Conversion

Can anyone here help me get the attached file converted to a cuttable file? 

A friend wants me to make him some decals of it, but I can't get it cleaned up.

Patch.png

15 minutes ago, CharlieW said:

Didn't know that. Surprised that I just found a punisher skull eps on the forum while browsing after my post.

Give me the link and I will remove it as it isn’t allowed

1 minute ago, CharlieW said:

I can't find it now. I'll let you know where it is when I come across it again.

After you made us aware several have been removed.  If you find more infringing material feel free to point it out ;)

If you photoshop out the Punisher skull, someone might be inclined to get convert it into a cuttable file for you.

font appears to be Carton (Slab *Oblique) with the top of the c clipped

Bottom font is Bookman Old Style (Bold)

To be honest, I didn't even think about that. I will tell him that the punisher skull can't go there. If he has to have a skull, he can get another one (that isn't copyrighted).

Patch-No_Skull.png

Dakotagrafx,

I am not a Photoshop guy. I'm not even a designer.

A long time ago, I bought a cheap cutter (and a heat press) and thought I was going to retire making banners, t-shirts, stickers, etc.

But, life happens and it all ended up in storage until recently. He came by and asked me what it was. I told him and he asked if I could make some decals.

So, that brought me to today. I guess if I'm going to play with this stuff again, I need to brush up on designing skills or put someone on retainer (LOL).

• Like 1

remember that photoshop is for raster graphics and you need to redesign it in vector graphics - charge for your design time and make sure the project makes sense financially before starting.  there are thousands of plotters in every corner of every state now and banners became so cheap by large scale printers that it didn't make sense for me to do them when I owned a printer.  the amount we could charge 15 or even 8 years ago made it an easy choice - now with people willing to work (and design) for nothing it gets harder to take on these projects.   I have sold on clean graphics for years and less and less people care about how clean it is as long as it is cheap :/

I bought these items back in 2008. Guess I shoulda learned how to create / manipulate vectors. 

I would guess Adobe Illustrator?