Sign in to follow this  
Grandpa

Graphtec ce5000-60 flexin7-8

Hey all I was in graphics few years back and bought a couple cutters from uscutter but sold...

i became retired/disabled and thought I’d like to play around with graphics again..

i bought a graphtec ce5000-60 I havevflexi 8 Pro I was wondering if someone can email .csm for flexi...Thanks 

or upload here...thanks..

flexi 8 had the drivers for the graphtec ce-5000-60 .  . .  I had them back then

26 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

flexi 8 had the drivers for the graphtec ce-5000-60 .  . .  I had them back then

thanks dont see them

The Command for any other software than Graphtec software requires HP-GL language.   GP-GL is Graphtec software. 

Flexi is HP-GL  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

The Command for any other software than Graphtec software requires HP-GL language.   GP-GL is Graphtec software. 

Flexi is HP-GL  

Thank You.... find the energy to get this out of the trunk now...then I can play b..

How good are these cutters..I only gave 2 hundred..a fellow passed and this was setting around...guess what I’m asking what major components fail?

we almost never see components fail - over the last 10 years maybe seen 3 mainboards as opposed to hundreds for the mh series.  other than that the only thing they need is new blades, occasional cutting strip and keep them out of the rain

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grandpa said:

How good are these cutters..I only gave 2 hundred..a fellow passed and this was setting around...guess what I’m asking what major components fail?

You didn't mention which other UScutter vinyl cutter that you had.  But the blade offset on a Graphtec vinyl cutter is ZERO.  A Graphtec has a servo motor, and may be night and day better if you had a stepper vinyl cutter before. If that cutter was taken care of,  you got a great deal on it. 

• Like 1

You didn't mention which other UScutter vinyl cutter that you had.  But the blade offset on a Graphtec vinyl cutter is ZERO.  A Graphtec has a servo motor, and may be night and day better if you had a stepper vinyl cutter before. If that cutter was taken care of,  you got a great deal on it. 

Well I had a titan3 and a stepper motor...I’ve had rolandsp540,Roland pnc2300a Roland 300...2 -Toyota 850 embroidery machine ,Royal 55 inch laminator,hot Tronix presses..epsons 2200 and 2200 sublimation, work horse 6 color 4 station...

i did this on the side than all the mom pop shops opened and of coarse the cric ,I set back watch them all fuss over wh to go to now....I’m in a very small community...I guess people that I was getting rich... but yah Facebook ask who and of coarse they have 30 locals now....comical see all the shoddy work.... I’m just trying to get back and make pocket change...probably could make a lot more with just phone calls I’ve learnt along the way and not even touch anything

• Like 1

23 hours ago, haumana said:

for $200, you got a steal.

I don't see wear it showing excessive wear where vinyl has ridden on front or in knife tray where you cut media off..

2 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

great

Yep..evidently they used roller trayers rather than the stand...I got two roller trays for 24 inch media..

Ok Thanks for your Support here.. I definitely had to change to HP-GL..!!

Great Support ... Carry On helping people....!

Too bad no stand, wonder what happened to it?  It is standard equipment with the 24" on up. Maybe they still have it somewhere.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be able to function comfortably without the stand. I have very limited space, vertical is the only way to go for me.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Too bad no stand, wonder what happened to it?  It is standard equipment with the 24" on up. Maybe they still have it somewhere.

Oh I got the stand and set it up and cutter on it..got all paper work and disk

15801492361613092682310593216746.jpg

Not to change post BUT how would contour cut be used..If you printed something ..ect..what media you contour cut on ...I understand contour cut but don't know when you would use it?