Sign in to follow this  
rex

roland gs 24

search didnt hel[p,,i  used signblazer with my us cutter and got real comfortable with it,,then i got a roland gs 24 which came with cut studio,,,im not to fond of that,, i cant get signblazer to use the gs24, ive picked every plotter option and no luck,,any ideas, or am i stuck with cut studio?

so from your description I take it you installed the usb drivers for the plotter and tried the older roland drivers in signblazer?  heck all the old rolands thru the gx-24 would use the old pnc-24 drivers.

I see years ago you had trouble setting this plotter up when you got it . . .did you select the right port in signblazer?

Yea,the original problem was it just needed a restart after instalation,ive been trying to give the cut studio a fair shake,but I dont like it as well as signblazer

what  port do you have selected in signblazer set up for your plotter?  which plotter did you select also?

I've tried all the plotters, not sure of the port,I'll check that tonight

1 hour ago, rex said:

Ok,I'm using USB is that what you were meaning by port

maybe slice n dice can chime in as our signblazer expert but seems like it should be a roland usb port - as I recall my signblazer showed several usb ports but it has been 12 years ago

I'm going to move this to the signblazer part of the forum as that is where you really need help 

rex, Two things --

1. Uninstall your SBE and restart your computer. Download and run the v7.0.0 version HERE --
 http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

2. Make sure you install  the USB emulation driver  
  http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Drivers/cdm20828_setup_windows.exe

Let's see how that goes.

• Like 1