billeoff

billeoff

i have a uscutter mh 718 34" plotter -cutter will it cut Hartco 930  sandblast stencil  ???? any ideal what setting to use if it will cut this  want to sand bast on some rocks  THANKS

I have no experience with that product but given the thickness I'm going to say no, the MH will not cut it. From the data sheet that stuff is 27.5mils thick which is about 7 times thicker than "normal" vinyl.

Thanks  i didn't thank it would I worked for monument for 34 years and our media cutter cost 1000's not 100's like mine  i  want to blast a rock for my ggg grandfather grave -u know i might put three layers of vinyl on top of each other?? i always try with what i got before buying something that works--just old guy nothing to do --THANKS

I've used the greenstar for blasting glass and it works well. So long as you don't hover over the vinyl it should work well enough. You have any sample pieces of stone you could test on?

i have some oramask 813 tired it on sand rock didn't work so good but 813 worked good on water glasses tired vinyl i had on heavy glass and let her blast got about 1/8" cut in glass before it wore out going to try vinyl on sand rock in day so raining here in  arkansas  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP