Sign in to follow this  
boatvinyl

hi everyone from a vinyl decal webshop owner

hello everyone, My name is Timo and i am from the Netherlands, I have been working in signmaking and graphics for almost a decade. first in applying the decals to cars, later i went to school for graphic designing, and in recent years i'm running my own webshop focused on boat name decals (currently only in europe but i'm looking for a U.S. suppier to expand).

i came to this forum to learn more about the  U.S. decale market.

if anybody would like to give me feedback on my site here it is: http://boatstickers.online

Greetings, Timo

Hey Timo, your potential customers in the USA would certainly like to see proper spelling and punctuation in English. Just a suggestion, please proofread your webpage and fix the errors (for instance, 'all' not 'al' , and the classic mistake 'peace of tape', among other problems that I noted immediately).

Beyond that, your color selection is quite limited. You only offer 3 choices? (plus b/w) -- How about hand-turned Gold? or Ocean Blue? How about Beige?  And it might be worthwhile to allow a choice of Boat Hull Color when designing the decal so the customer can play around with the background color and actually see on the screen what the end result will look like.

Also, what's that strange pictogram symbol right above 'Apply Yourself'?

Why are you charging prices in Europe using British Pounds? Why not the standard currency of the E-U, in Euros? 

When using the Contact form, this bizarre message appears when the message is composed and sent -
bedankt wij hebben u bericht ontvangen en zullen zo snel mogelijk reageren

Do a quick Google search of  "Boat Name Decals" and I think you will notice that you offer nothing different than the 1000's of others who do this (honestly, your website is more limited than most).
https://www.yachtbritesigns.com/Boat-Lettering/Vinyl-Design-Area

Hope this helps? Best wishes from Baltimore.

spirit_baltimore_ship.jpg

1 hour ago, boatvinyl said:

hello everyone, My name is Timo and i am from the Netherlands, I have been working in signmaking and graphics for almost a decade. first in applying the decals to cars, later i went to school for graphic designing, and in recent years i'm running my own webshop focused on boat name decals (currently only in europe but i'm looking for a U.S. suppier to expand).

i came to this forum to learn more about the  U.S. decale market.

if anybody would like to give me feedback on my site here it is: http://boatstickers.online

Greetings, Timo

since your current web site is only 11 days old what was your prior web site?

2020-01-07 19:50:31 UTC