TXDecalWerx

Multi color cut simultaneously

in the old days before $10K printers we used to use krylon paint and spray a fade on vinyl :)

Cut at once as in load several colors into the machine and have one cut file? Not happening, or at least not very effectively. 

You can cut weed and then either install in layers or layer then install all at once. My experience has been if they overlap there tends to be more bubbles when pre-stacking but when each color layer has it's own space with clear space between each layer it is great. If the application is going on a compound curve then definitely worth pre-layering and just put up with the bubbles. They can be popped and/or chased out if they are of any size. The super tiny ones will usually disappear after a few weeks of expansion and contraction. As you gain experience you'll have less bubbles. I know I really sucked at first but practiced and got better. Still a newb compared to a lot of those pro's out there.

• Like 1

I figured as much. Would be awesome to lay in 3 colors and cut once though. 
The decal looks great on the car though. 

83DE7286-943B-4BE1-8CA3-A0574E4ED405.jpeg

• Like 2

I've been on Eagles Canyon, fun track before it started falling apart.  :) Never made it down to Houson, but several friends really enjoyed it.

• Like 1