wickedstangs

Did Prices Go Up?

Did US Cutter Prices go up again? Or is it just me?  Now you can't see prices until you add them to the cart... Crazy...

Maybe on some sale items.  I can see prices just fine.  What are you looking at?   A couple new Graphtecs came out and you do have to add them to the cart. 

• Like 1

Just now, MZ SKEETER said:

Maybe on some sale items.  I can see prices just fine.  What are you looking at? 

ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 15" x 10 Yard Roll (Punched) $17.49 wow

I will have to check that out. I like to keep an eye out on oracal prices . i have a local supplier that delivers to my store for free but was typically a lil higher even adding in the shipping cost from us cutter . but tohat is also with me buying enough here that the 9.99 shipping ended up being only $1 per item. my local supplier dropped their pricing some to try and earn my biz. been awhile since i ordered from either. will have to look up old orders to compare. i buy 24x10 yd or 24x50 yd rolls. seems 651 10 yds was around $21 on us cutter   just checked and had to put n cart 10 yd roll was 23.49   greenstar and other vinyl prices were showing up

like what Mz Skeeter  posted sometimes its specials that dont show up until in cart. alot of places i shop online do that.

The price also might change depending on color.  That might be why they have the "Configure Product" button.  And then there's also times where the manufacturer fixes the price you can advertise their product so you have to add it to the cart to see the price.

• Like 1