Sign in to follow this  
Turchina

New User | Bad Cuts problems

Hello guys i am new On this forum.

i am Here with my cut problems. I tried to change the pressure and speed and i don t have any changes.

help me please!

97F3461D-9916-43DB-B3B9-4B5F4CB53FD3.jpeg

C7EB5011-616F-4982-91BC-08391BEFB4A4.jpeg

either way too much blade exposure or broken tip from the pictures.  I would also move my pinch rollers closer to the outside edge of the vinyl.

Welcome from the USA

Hi, Here's my suggestion ---  the blade sits inside a retainer holder, and that unit is held in place with a bracket (arm). The MH is notorious for this arm cracking under pressure of the knurled nut that holds it closed. It's not easy to spot, but if you take the whole arm off completely, the hairline crack/break should be visible.

https://www.uscutter.com/US-Cutter-MH-Carriage-Arm

• Like 1

Speed does not have anything to do with cutting correctly.  Start with cutting slow.  This is the correct way to set your blade depth. 

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel your blade tip out of the blade holder.

• Like 1