I got the same thing when I tried to update it.  I thought it was me.  I even went the the Vinyl Master site and tried there.  I get the same error.   I tried several times. and get that same pop up.   I was on Windows 10,  where the Vinyl Master software is downloaded

Not sure.   But I also went to the VinylMaster.com site  and downloaded the recent update  from there.  I got the same error. 

Update.  Mine is the VinylMaster version, but I went to their website yesterday and entered in my license number and I got the same error there. 

It lets you download it like normal. Then you click on it and the box comes up too RUN it.  Click it,  Then do you want to allow the computer to make changes,  Yes.  Then I get this error,,  I have tried by doing it as admin.  Still wouldn't work. 

vinylmaster error.JPG

wow .... i'm a firm believer in, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' so I rarely run updates - software or firmware.

this will be interesting to see how it gets resolved.

• Like 1

Shane, was your Vm Pro the US Cutter version or Full version?

I'm generally in the "If it Ain't Broke, Don't Fix it" Camp with Haumana but, curious as my Full Pro Version 4.0 is from 4/2014.

What was your Version, cardudenc ?

skarekrow, I just had the basic that came with my cutter. I was so fed up with the glitches when I upgraded i went with a different program.

where u at on the east coast

• Like 1

Thanks CarDude & Shane... Appreciate the info. I was thinking about an Update but don't want to upset a working setup with unnecessary problems.

(I'm about 25 miles south of Richmond, Va.)

Thanks again

Guest djchitchat
On 1/10/2020 at 6:08 PM, cardudenc said:

skarekrow, I just had the basic that came with my cutter. I was so fed up with the glitches when I upgraded i went with a different program.

do you mind sharing the driver for the seiki sk1350t with me @cardudenc?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.