Tony chamu

GRAPHTECH CE6000-120 AP

where are you seeing that? If I do a google search for CE6000-120 AP everything comes back withGraphtec CE6000-120 Vinyl Cutter.

I will give you that one. The AP does say for paper and such.

Didn't read the full specs, stopped at the pattern part.

10 minutes ago, bikemike said:

I will give you that one. The AP does say for paper and such.

Didn't read the full specs, stopped at the pattern part.

It doesn’t say much about vinyl 

1 minute ago, Tony chamu said:

It doesn’t say much about vinyl 

I don't think I have head of anyone on here that has the AP version.

5 minutes ago, bikemike said:

I don't think I have head of anyone on here that has the AP version.

It must be a low selling cutter 

That's pretty wild. AP = Apparel Pattern. Looks pretty specialized and I would wonder if it can be used for vinyl or not. Definitely not what it was designed for although the rest of the spec seem similar to the regular CE cutter. 

3 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

That's pretty wild. AP = Apparel Pattern. Looks pretty specialized and I would wonder if it can be used for vinyl or not. Definitely not what it was designed for although the rest of the spec seem similar to the regular CE cutter. 

That’s what I’m trying to find out it seems similar but it’s confusing 

If your looking for a vinyl cutter, then why not search for a vinyl cutter  Why would you want this?    It states it does not use up and down like a regular vinyl cutter. It uses force.  You would probably only need force for paper. It also states that it checks the paper for temps. so that the paper is right right temp to cut. (ambient temperature and humidityThe way it sounds also is that it only cuts perf like cuts and dashes for patterns.  It does not state that you can use regular cutting software with it.  It sounds like it has it has this pattern software that creates the dashes and perf cuts.    Contact Graphtec tech support. 

Perforation cutting is performed by controlling the cutting force instead of blade up/down movements - dramatically increasing throughput.  The force is controlled by the design software using a new command.

I would at the very least get in touch with a dealer and get the real info. They may tell you that it's fine for regular too. I can't imagine needing 450g of force for any paper cutting so it is at least based on the regular platform. The up and down force thing is how Summa does their perf cutting for contour cutting printed stickers so that may just be a setting. I am making the assumption that you found a good price on a used one somewhere is why you are looking at it. If buying new then don't waste your time. 

Hi, this plotter is for apparel industry. 
it’s modified to plot paper or card pattens for fashion industry. 
I am looking for plotter like that. 
let me know if you want to sell.