Sign in to follow this  
billeoff

billeoff

I am a newbie at this vinyl cutting i just bought a sign cutting uscutter hm 817 /// been cutting some make a lot of mistakes getting better ordered more vinyl[[ OK i put program on my lap top at house plotter in shop so problem back and forth that said ---- i have a chrome ACRE can i put the program on it and run my plotter?   I AM A RANCHER don't know much about computers  THANKS BE 

Let's assume you have the VinylMaster program, and no, it cannot cut on multiple computers at the same time, because of the online registration scheme.

However, you can easily download and utilize SignBlazerElements for free, and it will work fine. You will have to EXPORT your work from VM (.eps) and then IMPORT those files between the two computers.

If you need more detailed instructions, let us know.

I believe you can install vinylmaster on 2 computers but unsure of the capabilities of the chromebook . . .

You can install the program, but it is not activated to CUT on multiple machines.

http://www.iifuture.net/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=30&id=63&artlang=en

"Note: You can always Deactivate a computer and Activate another as many times as you like." ---  that is certainly an option, but I think the SBE on one machine would be easier than deactivating and activating back and forth between shop and home.

thanks everyone  first i got to get chrome computer going it was my grandson's he can't remember either going to get hold of computer nut see if he can get going  BE

From my limited understanding, a Chrome machine runs a proprietary web-based browser operating system that will NOT work with regular windows programs (such as VM or SBE).

For under $80 you can pick up a DELL Inspiron laptop with Win7 and that will suffice.