Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

WAY OFF TOPIC - did you hear peugeot invested in 50 percent of FCA this week?

part of FCA having Peugeot investment is an agreement to lower on hand inventory - dealer pricing on FCA products this week and yes it is real
Wife was waiting until retirement June 1st to replace her vehicle but a new one is being stored in my moms garage until she returns from Fl as the deal was too good to pass up right now.  Again this is way off topic for the forum and the reason it is in this area - and I know there are some Mopar fans out there as we have chatted before

PC230028.JPG

PC230026c.jpg

• Like 1

Ohh she wanted the srt but I wanted one vehicle that got more than the 14mpg my truck gets for going on vacations and if we buy something down south for the winters. it has a sound system that would have made me proud in my teens :)   I think the same engine as the journey but with the 8 speed trans and newer software if smokes the Journey RT.   for someone that is currently looking the employee pricing is hard to pass up and the reason we decided on now and to store it till june 1st when she retires - then sell the Journey 

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2019 at 8:42 PM, Go-C Graphics said:

Oh....  I like it.   

But it's missing the SRT badge.

She poo pooed the RT Stripes too :(

• Haha 1

maybe it's a girl thing, because i would ditch the stripes too. Hahaha.

I de-badge as much as possible. Friends always ask why I don't have any decals on my rides. I only had one decal on one of my old 4Runners, and that was a small Browning Deer head on the back window ... like 2" high small. Hahaha

All the badging is blacked out on this one except the word dodge on front and back, surprised they didn’t follow suit and black those too 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

Ohh she wanted the srt but I wanted one vehicle that got more than the 14mpg my truck gets for going on vacations and if we buy something down south for the winters. it has a sound system that would have made me proud in my teens :)   I think the same engine as the journey but with the 8 speed trans and newer software if smokes the Journey RT.   for someone that is currently looking the employee pricing is hard to pass up and the reason we decided on now and to store it till june 1st when she retires - then sell the Journey 

You get 14 MPG????

I am lucky if I can get 9 with my truck. (10,000 trailer, but still)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bikemike said:

You get 14 MPG????

Wow, and here I was thinking that 12mpg on my 4Runner was evil.

If I had all blacked out badging, I'd probably leave that ... for a few months, then probably would fish line it off. Hahaha.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bikemike said:

You get 14 MPG????

unloaded - downhill  with a tailwind - 9-10 with 5th wheel

40 minutes ago, haumana said:

Wow, and here I was thinking that 12mpg on my 4Runner was evil.

If I had all blacked out badging, I'd probably leave that ... for a few months, then probably would fish line it off. Hahaha.

this one should be in storage till May - in about a week after we are sure the bugs are worked out of it.  keep the salt and miles off of this one till around when stacey retires and then the Journey can go away when this one re emerges 

4 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

unloaded - downhill  with a tailwind - 9-10 with 5th wheel

Yup, where I am at. 402ci (6.6 liter) turbo diesel.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

blah blah blah

You could have had everything.   

My SRT8 has 600hp to the wheels, runs mid 11's, gets 18mpg around town, and 24mpg on the interstate running 80-85.   

2018-02-15 06.58.00.jpg

heck none of the AWD durango gets near that no matter which engine.    she wanted 3rd row so the grand cherokee was out after she turned down my request for a challenger.   Happy wife - tolerable life