Sign in to follow this  
Kenla

How do you manage multiple small business on your mobile phone

Hi & season's greeting to one & all. I do hope that the year was good in terms of health, acheivements & business success. I kbnow that some of you run & manage multiple small business while constantly on the move _ can you please advise how you mange it, what cell phone apps & or mobile pbx systems you may be using. Have a safe, enjoyable season .

Same here. There is nothing I can do with a mobile device anyway. Need the computer to set things up. With a call or text I just tell them to email what they are looking for and will get back to them when I get to the computer.

• Like 2

cell phone is only for text, calls, and looking at emails. all real business stuff gets handled on a puter.

• Like 2

Same answer fro REAL business, computer all the way. A good laptop can do it just fine too and be reasonably mobile if you tether your phone as a hot spot. I broke down this year for my birthday I bought myself an iPad pro and have REALLY enjoyed it. Not functional for design work in AI but for handling other documents for my day-job and being able to open up a PDF plan set, mark it up and turn right around an email off to the original sender with all my scribbles it's a serious time saver. Kind of one of those "Amaze your friends, be the life of the party" thing at reconstruction meetings.