Sign in to follow this  

I purchased the program, i activated it on a new co.puter but its still showing its not activated..

It shows my name and the serial number in the ABOUT section, but its still running in demo mode, ive rebooted the computer numerous times and its still showing its in demo mode..

Just now, Sanchez Wife said:

Craftedge.com

Did you turn off your antivirus, so the software can connect? 

There are 2 ways to activate the software.

1. Choose Activate in the program from the startup window or under the Help menu and enter your name and serial. Make sure you don't have any anti-virus/firewall blocking our software from connecting to the internet to activate.

2. Choose Activate in the program and check the Manual Activation box which will show a Site Code and Activation Code field. Use your serial and the site code shown to generate an Activation Code on our website and enter that code back into the program.

What computer are you running on? Mac or Windows? Most who run the Sure Cuts a Lot do so as a way to run on mac. It's an option for both but not all that much awesome news comes from the SCAL program. Some on the forum have figured it out pretty good and make it sing but most of us go a different route. It was originally built on an existing platform for small craft cutters. 

Craft Edge does do some tech support too. If you bought direct from them they should offer some help. 

• Like 1