Purisa

Graphtec CE6000-60 plus not cutting properly

Hey Everyone, 

I've recently bought a Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus and I loved the machine.
Straight out of the box I could cut out our printed stickers perfectly. 
Although I must admit I only printed squares, rectangles & circles. 

After a few weeks we decided to try and cut some cardboard with a different blade (Graphtec CB-15U). 
Well, that didn't go to plan as the cuts were off and the material was probably too thick for the machine as opposed to what the seller told us. 
We've tried different force, speed & blade offset settings but the material never came out right. 

After changing back to the original Graphtec CB09 blade the plotter can't seem to cut right anymore.
I always get either swirly lines or uncompleted lines.
I've never been able to properly cut out a sticker since changing blades.

When I first started using the machine I could just let the plotter do it's work, then effortlessly remove the vinyl from the backing with just the cutout sticker left in place. 
Now I can't do that as the sticker also comes lose. With big rectangle, round or square shaped sticker this isn't as much of an issue. 
But when contour cutting some words this is a big problem. 

I've been searching all over the internet for some tips to solve this and tried loads of things.
I've played with the force settings, speed settings, factory reset, blade length, cleaning the blade, changing the blade, offset settings but whatever I do, I can't get it to cut normally anymore. 

Is there anyone in here that can point me in the right direction? 

Thanks in advance! 

I will include a picture for reference. 

First Welcome from the USA

first make sure you have the offset back at 0 when you go back to the cb09 blade - if that doesn't work chack and make sure you don't have a broken tip but betting you still have the offset set to something other than 0.   personally I wouldn't try cutting cardboard on a precision cutter and even if you did you would need to use a carrier sheet so you didn't destroy your cutting strip.

You didn't state how you set your blade depth, but this is the correct way.   Yes, look at your blade tip and make sure it is not broken.  The CE6000 is not a heavy duty machine to be cutting thick material like that.  Best to use an Graphtec FC model for thick materials, it is a heavy duty cutter. 

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel your blade tip out of the blade holder.

Just a wild guess. Did you check to see that the carriage did not come out of it's track?