Sign in to follow this  
Eazy

Titan2 Issues

looks like gauging on corners and where the blade first meets and lifts - to me that shows way too much blade exposure - use skeeters method for setting blade depth that is in the instructional contributions section:   

How did you set your blade depth?  This is the correct way and works.

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel your blade tip out of the blade holder.

2 things is there a third roller we can't see that is holding the right side?  always have your rollers to the outside edge - other than that again too much blade and force can do that too

I have 3 rollers on the media....  I’ll adjust the blade tomorrow and see if that solves both problems..   thank you 

12 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

it's like sticking an ice pick thru a material and trying to slide it . .. . 

WOW!!    That makes so much sense, thank you

• Like 1