Sign in to follow this  
constricted

Roland GX-24 ac adapter & cord not included?!?

So I purchased a Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 from UScutter about 3 years ago. I had a lot going on at the time; I moved out from my parents house, had to do a good amount of work on the new house and whatnot. I had my TC cutter setup for the occasional jobs I got and never got around to to unboxing and setting up the the Roland (I work 6 days a week, sunday is my day to do stuff around the house). So this Sunday I had nothing to do around the house so I decided to unbox the Roland and get it setup.. I unbox it and to my disappointment there was no ac adapter or power cable anywhere in the box. I removed everything from the box and they aren't there. I know its on me for not unboxing it for 3 years, but still those items should be included. I know have a brand new expensive machine I can't even use. I contacted USCutter about the issue Sunday, but have yet to get a response.

those adapters if like the model before that one are real expensive too.  I would call them but wouldn't count on any help 3 years after the sale . . . can't think of any company that would do much after even 6 months after receiving an item :/  sorry to hear about this as in the past I have replaced adapters and mainboads on the model prior to that one and it makes you cry when you order either - they are not generic like so many other things

Did you notice the $50 shipping? Or is that because I am looking at from Canada?

18 minutes ago, bikemike said:

Did you notice the $50 shipping? Or is that because I am looking at from Canada?

$4.99 shipping here - - - I have never understood why it is so much more to ship to canada -  -  -  

Everyone has to have a piece of the pie. Import fees, duty fees, taxes.

Capture.JPG.30bc99cfabe256f0859d5bab2fc1053c.JPG

I had some koosies shipped up here and before the guy even got the boxes out of the truck he asked if I wanted to refuse delivery because of the "extra" charges.

• Sad 1

And we can't forget the exchange rate. So the total would be $92.72 Canadian.

55 minutes ago, bikemike said:

And we can't forget the exchange rate. So the total would be $92.72 Canadian.

better than the exchange rate for trinidad money my wife brought home last week - this is $4.14 USD

PB230549.JPG

Thanks, I found that eBay link prior to posting this. I already bought it, so i'll see if it works in a week when it gets here. It's really the principle that ticked me off.. I spent a lot of money on the Roland and it came missing an essential piece for it to work... If it was missing something like a usb cable I wouldn't even care, but now I have to rely on an aftermarket ac adapter. Hopefully it works and doesn't fry the machine