Mike658

Help with CE-Lite 50

I have a new CE-Lite 50. I'm trying to do a barcode cut, but am consistently overmatched by this machine. File is on USB, barcode is printed and loaded into machine. And i consistently get E05013 error back to me.  Info on this error is hard to come by. and a search yielded nothing. I was hoping this forum could help me. Thank you so much.

did you print this on a printer with registration marks and are trying to contour cut it???   

I see that barcode in the mark setup, but I can not find any evidence it has anything to do with contour cutting other than it is there. I wonder it it is for one of the high end cutters and the CE just can't read it.

I guess I am lost as to what a barcode cut is - --  I thought maybe a printed barcode and trying to do a square around it but really unsure now

That error code is LOOKING FOR THE STARTING MARK SCAN ERROR..  Here it is from your CELITE user manual. You need to use the arrow buttons and move the tool to the Starting Mark.  4-18  Of User Manual

barcode.JPG

• Like 1

Two other thoughts?

1) Do you guys knwo of any good tutorials for this machine? I've watched the graphtec and still have no success.

2) Any one interest in "tutoring" me on the CE-LITE 50? I could paypal you for your time.

38 minutes ago, Mike658 said:

@MZ SKEETER Thank you.  I am following those exact steps. it still wont recognize, the start mark. Any other ideas? Would a video help?

I think you can turn the Arms sensor up higher, check your manual.  Turn your lights dim in the room. Make sure the ink mark is dark.   Graphtec has great tech support, contact them.  

Has it been laminated? I have heard that sometimes the Graphtec machines have trouble recognizing the marks if there has been a lamination layer added. I can't recall the work-around but it was a concern I had when I was searching for a servo cutter. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wildgoose said:

Has it been laminated? I have heard that sometimes the Graphtec machines have trouble recognizing the marks if there has been a lamination layer added. I can't recall the work-around but it was a concern I had when I was searching for a servo cutter. 

Work around is to put non glossy tape (scotch invisible) over the part to scan.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bikemike said:

Work around is to put non glossy tape (scotch invisible) over the part to scan.

YES that was it!