Sign in to follow this  
teddyu

Z chip For MH 721

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Z chip for my MH 721? I have looked for cutters on Craigslist and eBay for parts but can’t find any and all the places online are sold out! 

the ones I have are for the first generation maninboards-- there have been 2 revisions since with different chips

Thanks MZ SKEETER  I have already done that believe me! And one thing I don't understand is they say not to put magnets near the cutter but that's part of the static kit? anyway thanks again for all the help! 

56 minutes ago, teddyu said:

Thanks MZ SKEETER  I have already done that believe me! And one thing I don't understand is they say not to put magnets near the cutter but that's part of the static kit? anyway thanks again for all the help! 

I don't know where you read about not putting magnets, our Graphtecs have magnets, so that the carriage head doesn't cut past the pinch rollers.  We have to disable the pinch roller sensor to cut outside or use EXPAND.    Your welcome. 

3 hours ago, teddyu said:

Dakotagrafx my Z chip is  Texas Instruments part#  05D1E4K  LM324N 

the last batch I got in before I stopped ordering them is HA17324a  - not sure on the cross reference - it is a 14 pin ic chip and on the first gen mainboards was inserted in a socket - not soldered in

Dakotagrafx found the same Texas Instrument LM324N chip online hope its the same chip looks the same anyway will see!

• Like 1