Sign in to follow this  
Guest M&G

Graphtec FC 8600 doesn't finish the cut

Guest M&G

I use my Graphtec FC 8600 for Auto Window Tinting using the program ComputerCut by SolarGard.

Recently while I have been trying to cut the back and front windshields of a car (measuring over 40 Inches) my Graphtec stops cutting before it finishes. 

I adjusted the width to 60.0 inches in the ComputerCut program under Options>Setup>Plotter>Width to no avail.

My Graphtec reads the cutting area as height: 97.2 CM (which is fine) and width: 200 CM (78 Inches) (Which I believe is fine but the problem still occurs)

Please help!

How wide is the cutter?  Graphtecs will not cut past the pinch rollers, unless you EXPAND past pinch rollers or disable pinch roller sensor.   There is magnets in the pinch rollers.   Your not going to change that in your cutting software. It has to be changed in the cutter menu.   Why did you list your problem under Vinyl Master software thread?  You stated you were using   ComputerCut by SolarGard.  

Why not sign up and be a member here?  It doesn't cost anything and more people may respond to your questions. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this