Sign in to follow this  
Matt Woody

FC7000 speeding up after starting the cut

So I have been having nothing but problems with this fc7000.  Granted I picked it up used but the thing works, just not well.  Circles can be hit and miss.  Say like an instagram logo with a name.  First one is perfect, next ones are lopsided and transfers through the whole thing, not just the logo but reset and cut another, back to perfect.  Also, the thing randomly speeds up once it starts cutting.  Sometimes its right off the bat, will have speed set to 10 and it jumps to 35 once it starts.  Other times itll get through a few cuts then all of a sudden, bam 35 and we are off to the fucking races.  I cannot figure this thing out to save my life.  Please give me some recommendations.  All graphics are done in Corel X7 and converted to eps file to run through sign blazer and are running on a windows 10 computer.  I tried using the graphtec controller to run on condition 9 but it will not save any settings such as speed or pressure so I am adjusting on setting 3 on the cutter itself.  I don't mind the extra step but cannot figure out why it randomly changes.  Sometimes it runs the whole thing on the correct speed, others it takes off.  Any ideas?  Anyone know where to get a copy of Corel X6 so I can just run it straight from Corel with their plugin instead?  I am guessing its gonna be a software issue with sign blazer but don't know for sure.  Any other suggestions on cut software to run instead?

Yea its 7.0, already removed and installed again.  The main thing is the fact this thing can't cut a good circle consistently, mainly smaller circles.